If you’re looking for a way to positively impact the lives of students and build the next generation of schools focused on individualizing learning for every student, West Side Summit is the place for you!
For more information about any of our openings, click on the links below to be taken to the full job description. Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-200-4543.
2018-19 School Year Openings
Now accepting applications in the 2018-19 school year for immediate consideration for these positions:
Minnesota Math and Reading Corps
Whether you want to explore a career in education, re-enter the workforce, or give back to your community, you can be a child’s hero as a tutor. To learn how you can join Minnesota Math Corps at West Side Summit Charter School follow this link. Want more information or have questions? Contact April Stensgaard, email@example.com or at 612-460-8617.
To apply for a position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews are conducted on an invitation-only basis. Be sure to include your email address as part of your contact information as this will be the primary means of communication throughout the application and interview process.
Who we want
Innovative, entrepreneurial, and social-justice oriented teachers and operations staff are our most valuable asset and essential in our efforts to close Minnesota’s nation leading academic achievement gaps. We want teachers and operations staff deeply passionate about the mission and vision of West Side Summit and demonstrate…
– high academic and personal expectations for students, colleagues, and themselves
– a high level of flexibility and willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment
– a sense of possibility for ALL students’ futures
– persistent effort to seek out feedback and maximize experiences for professional growth
– deep levels of personal responsibility for student learning and growth
– use of data to make decisions that positively impact student learning and growth